Perma-Liner Industries LLC, a trenchless repair solutions manufacturer, announces its latest Technology Showcase is scheduled for Nov. 5-8 in Clearwater, Fla. The premier Perma-Liner Golf Tournament will conclude the showcase on Friday, Nov. 8, at the Pasadena Yacht & Country Club.
“We will be showing a plethora of new equipment, materials and entire systems,” says Morgan Trouard, Perma-Liner director of marketing.
[button link=”https://waterlinerenewal.com/perma-liner/register-fall-2013-showcase.php#register” type=”big” color=”red” newwindow=”yes”] REGISTER HERE[/button]
Perma-Liner technicians will demonstrate the following systems in the field and some above ground:
- Perma-Lateral Lining/Hot Water and Steam — This demo includes the Tear-Away process with the new camera inspection port, directional shoes and a new clear calibration tube.
- Pull-In-Place Lining — This 100 percent trenchless system is ideal for vertical stacks, and offers multiple installations per day with either ambient or heat-assisted curing.
- Perma-Main Continuous Air Inversion — This demo features the continuous lining Top Gun, which is used by contractors and municipalities worldwide. The demo includes the use of watertight end seals. When exposed to water, the end seal swells to create a positive compression seal, preventing any water tracking between the liner and the host pipe, which guarantees a uniform, watertight seal.
- Manhole Rehabilitation — This full lining method is brand new for the company. It is a unique one-piece liner made to fit all manholes including barrel section, eccentric and concentric cones constructed of brick and mortar, precast or block.
- Sectional Point Repair — This system reduces job costs including labor, equipment, materials, traffic control and unforeseen liabilities.
- Robotic and Mechanical Reinstatement Cutters — This demo will include the latest technology in robotic and mechanical reinstatement tools.
“This will be our last event of the year is not one to be missed,” Trouard says.